Moose Lake Power is municipally owned by the City of Moose Lake and welcomes your feedback, please visit the Feedback page from the page menu to send us an email today. Please let us know if you have a problem finding information or would like to see anything added to our site.
Electric/Water Billing services contact: (218) 485-4100
Electric concerns & emergencies: (218) 485-4100
Water concerns & emergencies: (218) 485-4247
Please visit the CONTACT PAGE to reach us during business hours.
Energy Star Information
Electrical Safety Tips
Inside your home:
- Never run an extension cord under a rug or other heavy objects.
- Never plug one extension cord into another one to make it longer.
- Never plug more than 2 items into a single electrical outlet.
- Discard frayed or malfunctioning plugs and cords.
- Cover unused outlets to prevent a child from inserting fingers or
other items causing electric shock.
- All large appliances should be grounded. Check your ground fault
circuit interrupters regularly.
- Unplug and store your appliances and electronics when not in use.
Outside your home:
- Never play with electrical boxes.
- Only use outdoor rated cords for outdoor electronics and
- Protect outlets by keeping them covered when not in use to shield
them from the elements.
- Keep leaves and other debris from outdoor lighting, outlets and
- Remember that power cords are for short term use only, and not a
power replacement solution.
- Call 911 to report a damaged power line or other major electrical