Billing and Payment Options
Your bill will be mailed to you at the beginning of each month and is due on the 15th of each month. If not paid by the 15th, late charges will be applied to your account.
FREE monthly authorization to deduct your payment from a checking or savings account on or before the 15th of each month. Sign up by printing the form above, filling it out and bringing it to our office or stop by our office and we'd be glad to help you fill it out. Two-week notice is required for automatic payment cancellation.
Budget Billing Payment Plan
Our budget billing plan allows you to keep your monthly payments steady over the course of a year through a fixed payment each month. With this payment plan, you will not experience the normal fluctuations that occur during the summer and winter months. Sign up is only available from August 1st - August 31st each year. ***
Credit / Debit Card Payments
Pay with your Visa or MasterCard in our office or online.
You may pay your current utility bill in our office for convenience purposes. Our office is located at 401 Douglas Avenue in Moose Lake. Drop Box is located to the left of our door available 24/7.
Your monthly utility bill can be mailed to our office at P.O. Box 418 Moose Lake, MN 55767. Your bill will be mailed to you at the beginning of each month and is due on the 15th.
*** To be eligible for budget billing you must:
- Have a 12 month billing history at your current location
- Be current in your utility payments for the last 12 months
- Agree to pay the full budget amount each and every month by the due date
- Agree that any payment less than the budget amount will be subject to shut-off
- Agree that if shut-off for non-payment, the account is not eligible for budget billing for a calendar year
- Agree that budget billing accounts are ineligible for time extensions or payment agreements
- Agree that if the account has a debit balance, that balance, along with the current bill, will be due the 15th of the month following the bill date